Centre quality policy
It is the policy of Cube Group to provide high-quality training courses and services to clients which totally satisfy their needs, and within this to meet any standards laid down by Funding, Qualification and Awarding Bodies when ever specified as part of the client requirements. In support of this policy, strategic and personal objectives are established at appropriate levels within the organisation and monitored routinely.
Our goal is to ensure a standard of training excellence that will enable all those who receive training at CubeGroup to command respect in their chosen occupational or vocational fields.
All employees of Cube Group are aware of their responsibilities within the Quality Management System and are committed to observing documented procedures and to identifying areas for improvement. All aspects of the organisation’s activities, including the Quality Management System itself are subject to continuous monitoring to ensure that we are continuing to meet specified requirements and that continuous improvement through systematic review is a normality.
- Health and Safety policy
- Diversity and Equality policy
- Appeals policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Data Protection/Confidentiality policy
- Malpractice policy
- Plagiarism policy
- Conflicts of Interest policy
- Withholding Learner Achievement Policy and Procedure
- Withdrawal of learner policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning policy
- Staff Development policy
- Special Considerations Policy
- Complaints procedure
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Internal Moderation Policy Guidance