By applying you confirm that the following statements apply to you:
- You are a Cube candidate who requires an official document from Cube to show the grades you achieved in a particular exam qualification.
- You consent to the Terms and Conditions that govern this Site.
- You are a Cube Exam Centre applying on a candidate’s behalf who requires an official document from Cube to show the grades they achieved in a particular exam qualification.
- You are a third party requiring verification of a candidate’s result who requires an official document from Cube to show the grades achieved in a particular exam qualification.
If you are requesting a replacement certificate, verification/confirmation or comparison, and you are not the learner, the candidate will need to provide a signed and dated consent form agreeing to the release of their qualification information and proof of ID, such as a colour copy of their Passport/Driving Licence before the application can be processed.
It costs £44.00 for a search of our archive records and is non-refundable whether or not the search is successful. Please note that the fee is for one individual certificate, verification/confirmation or comparison letter, this fee also includes any amendments to the required certificate. Any additional certificates, verification/confirmation or comparison letters will require another application to be submitted. Please be aware that we can only action what is requested on the application form.
We will only approve name amendments on certificates in the following circumstances:
– Obvious Spelling Errors
– Evidence can be provided that the name was changed prior to original certification
– Gender Reassignment
– UK Protected Person Service Status
Please provide more detail in the “Reason for Request” field and we will be in contact with you if more information is required.
Click here to download the form